Ten Things That You Can Do to Grow Your Social Media in Under Ten MinutesFeb 02, 2022
Little things can create a lot of impact on your business. You don’t even have to spend a lot of time doing these, but you will notice that clients and people will gravitate more to you, giving you an upper hand for improved traffic and connections. When you put yourself out on whatever social media platforms, you are creating a human connection, therefore people will relate more to you and your business.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Recording and posting a short-form video.
- Make use of hashtags that have been working for you.
- Leave positive comments on 5 people's content.
- Go live for 8 minutes on whichever platforms you use.
- Repost previous videos that you have used in the past.
- Answer questions from other people in the comment section.
- Analyze which of your content is currently working best in each social media platform.
- Schedule the old content that you've already posted, e.g. quotes.
- Identify your three best times to post each day of the week.
- Create three ideas for content, brainstorm on it.
Connect with me here: